Bank drafts for utility bills now available. Contact Town Hall @ 384-8858 for more details. To get started, download a form here.
Once complete, return to Town Hall in person, fax to 384-8873 or email to email@example.com
- Attention All Citizens: Gas Safety
- Welcome to Berwick Brochure
- Public Education (Part 192.616)
- Letter from the Mayor...
- The Water We Drink (2022 CCR Report)
ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS !!!!!! As part of public awareness through education as set forth under part 192.616 of the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, Office of Conservation Pipeline Division, please call the Town of Berwick Gas Department at 384-8858 (daytime) or 384-7710 (nighttime) to report any emergency related to excavation near the town's buried gas mains.
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION -NATURAL GAS NEWS
The following is to notify all gas customers of the responsibility of maintenance to each customer's natural gas line, from the meter connection to their appliance equipment, including but not limited to, water heaters, central or space heaters, stoves, burners, etc.
This notification is also intended to abide by the Pipeline Safety Regulation Amendment Notice 49 CFR part 192.16, effective date September 13, 1995, of the Federal Register Citation 60 FR 41828, 8/14/95; Customer Owned Service Lines.
- The Town of Berwick does not maintain the customer's buried piping.
- The customer's buried piping may be subjected to the potential hazards of corrosion and/or leakage if not maintained properly.
- Customer's buried gas piping should be periodically inspected for leaks and if piping is metallic, inspect for corrosion and repair if any unsafe condition is discovered.
- When excavating near buried gas piping, the piping should be located in advance, and the excavation done by hand.
- Plumbers or Heating Contractors can assist in locating, inspecting, and repairing the customer's buried piping.
Pipeline Safety Brochure 2024
CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION - WATER DEPARTMENT
The Town of Berwick Public Works will be starting a flushing program effective February 7 through February 11, 2022 between the hours of 7:00am to 3:00pm.
This is a very important process to remove sediment and to help insure the cleanest possible water quality.
You may experience lower water pressure and for a short period, water discoloration.
We appreciate your understanding through this process. THANKS!
Town of Berwick - Employment Application